Sunday, February 19, 2006

Stop...Hammer Time

I realize that I am now officially addicted to curling. I don't know what I am going to do next week when the Olympics are over. Although the US Women's team is out of it, the men are looking like they might get a medal. I find myself using the Tivo if I have to step away from the matches for just a moment and I am really enjoying the phrase "The US has the hammer". For all of you non-curlists the "hammer" is when your team has the last "rock" to throw. It gives the team the advantage for the round. My head is now full of all this information. Aside from the Olympics I'm not sure when or where I can watch curling. I suppose there might be some illegal late night underground league somewhere if I search. Anyone out there interested in starting a team?

No comments: