Monday, February 20, 2006

Celebration Time

Happy President's Day! I'm sure most of you are in the middle of your traditional President's Day activities (going to the mailbox and remembering there's no mail) or perhaps in honor of President Lincoln bringing an end to slavery you are purchasing some new shoes. I am here to suggest a new twist to your usual celebration. How about, in honor of President Warren G. Harding you attend a meeting of the KKK (he was a member) or to honor President Andrew Jackson you could challenge your neighbor to a duel (just like in those wild west movies, DRAW!) Okay so maybe these ideas aren't the best, so let's just celebrate the memory of President Howard Taft and eat so much that we actually get stuck in our own bathtub! Whichever activity you choose, have a spledid time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good suggestions on holiday activities. So, based on your sugestions I am off to the bath tub with my body weight worth of Ben & Jerry's! Yum, I love American holidays.
Ali

CMA said...

I actually DID forget that there was no mail today....not like I got today off or anything.

Stupid fake holiday.....