Monday, February 19, 2007

Reinventing the BLOG!

A warm welcome to my new readers and welcome back to those who have been waiting patiently for me to do something with my blog. I decided it was time to redesign things and invite some new readers. Take a moment to read some of my entries from last year. I'm sure you'll find something amusing.
I have decided to add a new blog entry on a weekly basis. Yes, I am going to do this. I have a list of things I have been wanting to blog about for a while now. I am hoping to get all of you involved. Please take a moment and leave a comment when stop by to visit. I will try to include some thoughts to ponder in my blog that you can respond to.
The year 2007 is off to a great start for the family. Douglas is getting ready to turn 2 and keeps us on our toes. He is such a happy little man, his smile is contagious! Alice is doing well. She has been taking a fencing course and has yet to injure me with her foil! Joslin is preparing to be spayed. She was scheduled to have this done 2 weeks ago but she went into heat a few days before. I won't go into what occurred, just be glad you weren't here. She will now go in at the end of March. I am doing well also. I have been eating better and exercising more. I have lost 17 pounds since New Year's and I feel great. I am getting excited about baseball season. I just signed up for a fantasy baseball league and can't wait for April.
I have been doing some work learning about podcasting. I am hoping to have a podcast up and running in my classroom sometime in April. Perhaps I will find a way to add a podcast to my blog. For those of you interested in an interesting podcast check out my link for Grammar Girl. You can go directly to her site or listen at i-tunes. I have to admit I feel a little bit like a geek but grammar is quite interesting. Her blog about lay and lie is priceless. Enjoy!
I'll be posting again in a few days. Until then here is a thought to ponder:
"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."-Jack Handey

1 comment:

CMA said...

Glad you have your blog back up...might inspire me to do the same!

As for your point of ponderance, I agree that the mouth part of a child's face can say so much, but I think that it should just shut the hell up and go get me a beer.