Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A New VH1 Reality Show...

I recently realized that I no longer watch any sitcoms. TV for me seems to revolve around sports and reality television. I'm not saying that this is a bad thing, it is just a switch. After watching a number of reality shows I have decided that I have an interesting idea for a reality show. Actually, I guess it really isn't an idea, just a desire to unite some interesting folks. So here goes....let's put Danny Bonaduce, Gary Busey and Ted Nugent in a house and just see what happens. There doesn't need to be a goal, just sit back and watch. I am hoping for your sake you know who these three individuals are. If not...check out "Surviving Nugent" "Super Group" "Breaking Bonaduce" & Season 2 of "Celebrity Fit Club". Each of these individuals added quite a unique flavor to the show they were on and would be an awesome trio. Any further suggestions? Leave me a post!
Now...for a thought to ponder (keep this in mind Corey):
"When you go for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges." -Jack Handey

2 comments:

CMA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CMA said...

You should watch sitcoms. "Scrubs" is WAY better than "Tyra."

If I were to make a reality show, I would put five of the Pussycat Dolls (who do already have their own reality show) into a sealed room with only enough air for four of them, then see who emerges. Or perhaps a competition called "Who Wants to Eat?" where a bunch of homeless people all compete for a cheeseburger.

As for your thought to ponder, I feel more comfortable going on a job interview and asking if they ever thought about losing weight....